Symptoms of brain cell damage vary according to its types and degrees of severity, as it is noted for the patient at that time, cognitively, difficulty in absorbing new information, weakness in the ability to express ideas, difficulty in understanding or focusing, whether for short or long-term matters, or inability to make decisions. decisions, with possible partial amnesia.
From a sensory point of view, a person with brain damage can lose the ability to enjoy some senses such as smell or taste, and feel pain in an exaggerated manner, while his auditory and visual abilities are affected and he loses a sense of time or balance.
Symptoms of brain damage:
Symptoms of brain cell damage include:
- Difficulty processing information
- Difficulty expressing ideas
- Shortened attention span
- Difficulty understanding others
- Inability to understand abstract concepts
- Poor decision-making ability
- memory loss
Cognitive symptoms of brain damage include:
- Change in vision, hearing, or sense of touch
- spatial disorientation
- Inability to sense time
- Smell and taste disorders
- balance issues
- Increased sensitivity to pain
Physical symptoms of brain damage include:
- continuous headache
- severe mental fatigue
- extreme physical fatigue
- Sleep disorders
Behavioral/emotional symptoms of brain damage include:
- Irritability and impatience
- Low stress tolerance
- Flat or heightened emotions or reactions
- Disability denial
- increased aggressiveness
Treating brain damage
The cerebral cortex is the most complex part of the central nervous system, and it has been scientifically proven that there are neurons in this region that can perform high functions such as learning and decision-making.
There is no specific treatment for brain cell damage for brain atrophy or brain cell damage, but it is recommended to eat healthy food that contains nutrients and vitamins that the brain needs and is rich in omega-3.
Treating brain damage with the Qur’an
With the diversity of the causes of brain cell damage, God Almighty says, “And We send down from the Qur’an that which is healing and mercy for the believers, and it only increases the wrongdoers in loss.” Healing thanks to him, including:
- Al-Fatihah: It has been said that it is the healing and sufficient, and it is recommended to read Al-Fatihah seven times while placing the right hand on the site of the disease.
- Ayat Al-Kursi: It is one of the Quranic verses that helps in treating many diseases and it is recommended to recite it seven times.
- Surah Yaseen: It is one of the healing surahs, and the Prophet said about it: “Yasin is the heart of the Qur’an, and whoever reads it is as if he has read the Qur’an ten times.”
- And Surah Al-Ikhlas: “Say, He is God, one God, the Eternal, He begets not, nor is He begotten, and there is no equal to Him.” And it is read seven times.
- Surah Al-Falaq: “Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the daybreak from the evil of what He created, and from the evil of darkness when it comes, and from the evil of blowers in knots, and from the evil of an envier when he envies.” It is read seven times.
- Surah Al-Nas: “Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind, the King of mankind, the God of people, from the evil of the whisperer of the people who whispers into people’s breasts from heaven and people.”
Treating brain damage with herbs
The causes of brain cell damage. One of the most important treatments for a patient with brain cell damage is to treat brain cell damage with herbs. The most important of these herbs are:
- Garlic: Garlic helps stimulate blood circulation, which helps in rebuilding cells, and it also prevents strokes and strokes.
- Wild thyme: Thyme is one of the herbs that is effective in purifying the blood and cleansing it of toxins. It also contains anti-inflammatory properties and prevents many infections.
In conclusion, we hope that we have succeeded in presenting useful scientific material on the causes of brain cell damage, and identifying the symptoms of brain cell damage that indicate brain damage.