Treatment of pimples in men’s sensitive areas, sometimes pimples appear in men’s or women’s sensitive areas, so we look for the reasons that lead to the emergence of these pimples, and how to treat them, especially the treatment of pimples in men’s sensitive areas, and it may result in some pain and itching, so you must know The main reason for the appearance of these pills, and knowing the treatment of pills in men’s sensitive areas
We will explain to you today on the doctor’s website, in detail, how to get rid of pimples in the sensitive area, so follow the article with us
- The reasons for the appearance of grains in the sensitive areas of men
- Treating pimples in men's sensitive areas
- Home treatment for sensitive areas
- Treatment of pimples in men's sensitive areas with herbs
- Other treatments to get rid of grains in sensitive areas
- Natural recipes to get rid of pills sensitive areas for men
- Remove traces of grain from sensitive areas
The reasons for the appearance of grains in the sensitive areas of men
There are some different reasons that cause pimples to appear in the sensitive areas of men, which leads to itching or irritation of the skin.
Which causes anxiety when these pills continue to appear.
Therefore, you should see a doctor to find out the main reason for the appearance of pimples in the sensitive area. Among the common reasons are:
- Hair shaving: Pubic hair can be shaved the wrong way, which leads to the appearance of small bumps that cause itching.
- Scabies: Scabies is a skin infection that occurs as a result of the penetration of a type of mite into the skin, as it lays eggs under the skin, which leads to the appearance of pimples in the sensitive area.
- Psoriasis: It is a skin disease that affects the skin and is not contagious. It causes spots on the skin and the appearance of pimples.
- It affects the skin, especially in the genital area, and is more common in men.
- Eczema: It is an infection that occurs in the skin that leads to the appearance of some small grains in the sensitive area, which results in itching.
- Pubic lice: Pubic lice are small insects that infect the skin in the sensitive area and cause pimples to appear on the skin.
- Folliculitis: It is an inflammation of the skin, especially in the hair follicles, and affects the intimate area in men.
- Eczema: It is a skin infection that affects areas where the skin rubs against each other, or where there is moisture, such as the genital areas.
Treating pimples in men’s sensitive areas
You should consult a doctor when pimples appear in the sensitive area. Among the treatments prescribed by the doctor are the following:
- In some cases, the doctor prescribes a topical treatment for pubic lice, such as malathion.
- The treatment used in the case of scabies, such as ivermectin tablets
- Take antifungal medications if the grains are caused by a fungal infection, and the treatment may be topical or oral.
- Sometimes the doctor prescribes some types of antibiotics, in cases that require this, such as dermatitis, and to reduce the appearance of pimples in sensitive areas in men.
- You should not use any kind of medication without consulting a doctor so as not to negatively affect your health.
Home treatment for sensitive areas
- Keeping underwear clean and changing it daily, especially in case of heavy perspiration.
- Avoid scratching sensitive areas to avoid infection and pimples.
- Shaving hair in the right way by using a new blade, and applying a large amount of shaving cream with warm water.
- Keeping the sensitive area dry, as bacteria spread when moisture is available in the sensitive area.
- Stay away from products that contain chemicals such as perfumes in the sensitive area.
When should you consult a doctor
There are some cases in which you should consult a doctor immediately and they are:
- The grains continue to appear for more than a few days.
- If the appearance of the pills is accompanied by some other symptoms such as high temperature or pain.
- If you suspect dermatitis, scabies and some other diseases.
Treatment of pimples in men’s sensitive areas with herbs
Herbs help solve skin problems, and skin in general, as they do not affect the health of the skin and do not cause any damage to the skin.
Because it does not contain any chemicals that cause allergies or inflammation of the skin.
Here are some treatments that help get rid of pimples that appear in sensitive areas:
- Aloe vera extract: The aloe vera plant is considered one of the plants that contain effective properties in cleaning the skin and the skin in general, as it has cosmetic uses.
- An appropriate amount of aloe vera gel can be applied to the area affected by pimples, for a period of not less than a quarter of an hour a day, then rinse it with warm or lukewarm water, and dry the sensitive area well.
- Honey mixed with yogurt: White honey can be used on the affected areas, where you mix a tablespoon of honey with a tablespoon of yogurt.
- The mixture is placed on the affected area for thirty minutes, then rinsed well with lukewarm water, and the affected area dried.
- This recipe can be repeated for at least two weeks to see a good result.
Other treatments to get rid of grains in sensitive areas
Many men in the private area suffer from the appearance of some pimples, which are caused by excessive sweating and bacteria.
So this area needs some special care so that the grain does not appear again.
Pimples in sensitive areas can be treated using some useful methods, such as:
- Permanent use of ointments and creams to treat abrasions, as skin abrasions cause pimples to appear in sensitive areas.
- Maintain continuous hygiene of sensitive areas, whether under the armpits or the pubic area, through daily showering, and using appropriate types of soap for the skin.
- Wear clothes made of cotton, and stay away from clothes made of fibers, as they irritate the skin and increase sweating.
- Continuous moisturizing of the skin, as moisturizing the skin, especially in sensitive areas, prevents the appearance of pimples.
- The skin can be moisturized by using honey or aloe vera.
Natural recipes to get rid of pills sensitive areas for men
Some natural recipes can be used to treat pimples that appear in the sensitive area.
As it causes inconvenience to some people who suffer from its appearance.
Therefore, many people search for natural recipes that are free of chemicals.
To get rid of these pills, among these recipes are the following:
- Vaseline: Vaseline is one of the remedies that contribute to getting rid of pimples, as many dermatologists prescribe it.
- Coconut oil: One of the important oils that contain fatty acids that help moisturize the skin.
- And reduce inflammation, so it is considered an effective natural remedy to get rid of pimples that appear in the sensitive area, whether under the armpit or pubic area.
- Medicinal calendula: It is one of the plants that contain many antioxidants, as it helps relieve inflammation and ulcers in the skin.
- They are considered safe for external use, but sometimes they cause contact dermatitis.
- Therefore, you should pay attention to those with sensitive skin when using it for the first time, and put a small amount of it on the pimple-affected area.
Remove traces of grain from sensitive areas
There are some methods that can work to remove the traces of pimples that appear in sensitive areas, including:
- Using salt lotion, which is considered a natural lotion, consisting of a spoonful of coarse salt and a spoonful of sugar, in addition to two drops of almond oil.
- Where it exfoliates the sensitive area and removes traces of grain.
- Lemon: contains a large amount of vitamin C, which regenerates skin cells.
- And getting rid of dark spots resulting from grains, so it can be used to lighten the color of the skin.